Bedec Multi Surface Paint Matt
BEDEC Multi-surface Paint is proven to resist flaking or peeling. It can be applied over most previously painted surfaces - even those coated with weathered bitumen, tar varnish or concrete. It can be used directly onto plastic, wood, decking, metal, plastic coated steel, cladding, brickwork, masonry, terracotta, stone, plaster, MDF, tiles, melamine, plastics, upvc, galvanised steel, aluminium, copper and much more.
- Use inisde and out.
- Outstanding flexibility resists cracking and retains finish for longer
- Water based and quick drying with no special thinners required.
- Microporous, breathable and alkali resistant
- Application Method; Brush, Roller and Spray Gun
- Available in a Gloss, Satin or Matt finish.
- Re-coatable in 4 Hours
- Low VOC
- No primer or underocat required, but shiny surfaces must be keyed. Thin the first coat 20-30% water on porous surfaces
Please Note: Colours in this paint are mixed specially to order and are therefore non-returnable. Do not rely on screen representation for colour accuracy, if unsure we advise that you request a colour chart or purchase a sample pot where available.
Click here for more information on our returns policy