Cuprinol Trade Wood Preserver Clear
Cuprinol Trade Wood Preserver is a general purpose preserver for the protection of sound wood against rot, decay, mould and staining fungi. It is suitable for use on all sound timbers including structural timbers and joinery, and may be used indoors and outdoors. Can be painted, stained, varnished or polished when dry.
- Long lasting protection
- Does not effect colour of wood when dry
- Deep penetrating
- Application Method; Brush Or Dip
- Coverage 4-5 m2 depending on the timber surface
- Touch Dry in 1-5 Days under average temperature with good ventilation.
- Recoatable before previous coat is dry.
- Can be painted, stained, varnished or polished when dry.