Cuprinol Exterior Wood Preserver
Cuprinol Trade Exterior Wood Preserver is an exterior pigmented wood preservative for rough sawn and smooth garden timbers, such as cladding, fencing, sheds, greenhouses and summerhouses. It penetrates into the timber to prevent rot, decay and blue stain. It is a water-based product that can be used near plants and is available in 5 natural colours.
- Long lasting protection against weather, rot and blue stain.
- Harmless to plants when dry
- Water repellent
- Application Method; Brush Only
- Coverage - 5 m2 depending on the timber surface/Ltr
- Touch Dry in 2 - 6 Hours
- Recoat when first coat has sunk in
- Can be used on all types of bare wood, wood that has been previously pressure treated or wood that has been previously treated with a wood preservative (provided it has been allowed to weather).