Hammerite Barbecue Paint Matt Finish Aerosol
Hammerite Barbecue Paint is specially formulated for use on the exterior of metal barbecues to bring them back to life. It provides protection and preserves the life of metal. The paint is abrasion resistant and resists cracking and flaking. It has a high tolerance to heat, resisting up to 600 degrees celcius.
This barbecue spray paint offers a beautiful matt coat that is exceptionally durable, and provides resistance against fading due to wind, sun and rain.
Quick drying and with no primer required, this paint saves valuable time. Supplied in an aerosol container for easy, quick application.
- When touch dry (about 15 minutes) apply a further 2-3 coats, allowing 5 minutes between each coat
- After application leave the barbecue to dry overnight. Burn off all fumes before cooking food.
- Remove dirt and grease with Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners. Then rinse with clean water and allow to dry.
- Lightly abrade the surface to remove loose paint and rust
- Ensure that the barbecue is cool before and during preparation