Hammerite High Heat Paint Matt Finish Aerosol
Hammerite High Heat Paint is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600° C. Ideal for fire surrounds, boilers, pipework and anywhere a high temperature paint is required.
With no primer required prior to use and its quick drying properties, this paint saves valuable time.
Hammerite High Heat Paint is impact resistant, durable and long lasting, making it an excellent choice for painting metal which is subject to high temperatures
- When touch dry (about 30 minutes) apply a further 2-3 coats, allowing 5 minutes between each coat
- After application leave the painted surface to dry overnight
- Remove dirt and grease with Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners. Then rinse with clean water and allow to dry.
- Lightly abrade the surface to remove loose paint and rust
- Ensure that the barbecue is cool before and during preparation