Osmo Oak Transparent Exterior UV Protection-Oil
Osmo UV-Protection Oil Extra is a satin-matt, natural oil based and microporous finish, does not crack, flake, peel or blister. It is water and dirt resistant, moisture regulating and reduces wood swelling and shrinkage. The natural oils enhance the natural character and tone of the wood. Can be used on horizontal surfaces such as decking or garden furniture when used as a top coat only over a coloured finish such as Osmo One Coat Only, Natural Oil Woodstain or Decking Oils.
- Designed for vertical exterior surfaces such as timber cladding, fencing, doors and windows.
- UV-Protection Oils can only be used as a top coat on flat or horizontal surfaces
- For new oily or exotic wood species, please allow approx. 3 months exposure to the outside elements prior to application.
- Application Method: Brush or Roller
- Drying Time: 12 Hours
- Coverage : Up to 16m2/ltr/coat
- No. of coats: 2