A bespoke glass shower enclosure can become a timeless addition to your bathroom, creating a gorgeous centerpiece that draws the eye. A glass shower enclosure is easy to maintain and provides the perfect alternative to a shower curtain.
When off the shelf products are not suitable, our glass manufacturing department can produce a bespoke shower or bath enclosure to the measurements you provide. Depending on the location, we can then also deliver the product to your site to be fitted by yourself or a suitable contractor.
We also have options available for those customers who are outside of our delivery range when you speak to our in-house bathroom designers.
- All glass supplied will be toughened to meet British Standards
- Selection of glass thickness available
- Available as standard with polished edges all round
- Tinted glass available - Grey, Bronze, Blue or Green
- The glass can be sandblasted to give an opaque finish - all over or in a privacy strip
- Glass can be Clearshield Coated - easy clean coating, soap and water stain resistant
- Huge range of fittings available - hinges, clamps, corner clamps, reinforcement bars, handles, knobs, U Channels, all in a variety of finishes). See the brochure in-store
Any shape, any size!
Wet Room Frameless Screen
10mm toughened glass, held in place in a U Channel embedded into the floor and wall.
Three Sided Frameless Shower Enclosure
Set into a groove in tiled back panel using 10mm toughened glass with hinges and knob, fixed into U Channel and waterproof seals. Reinforcing bars have been used to hold the glass panels steady.
Shaped Shower Screen & Door (Cant Head)
Loft conversion with a shower installed under the angled roofspace. 8mm toughened glass with hinges and handle, fixed into U Channel and waterproof seals.
Privacy Screen & Door
As shown above right: 10mm toughened glass with a sandblasted privacy strip, installed using 'stand-off fittings' to oak beams, hinged door with knob.
Right Angled Frameless Shower Screen & Door
Set into a groove in a marble back panel using 12mm toughened glass with hinges and knob, fixed into U Channel and waterproof seals.
Two reinforcing bars have been used to hold the glass panels steady.
If you would like further information and to discuss your requirements, please call 01206 216000.
We are open 7am - 5pm, Monday to Friday and Saturdays 8am - 5pm.
Alternatively click on the Enquire Online button below and one of our friendly sales team will reply by email.