Double glazed units are the benchmark by which all window glazing is compared with. Double glazing is proven to reduce heat and energy loss, insulate against sound interference and help to manage damp within a property.
We can manufacture any size, shape or pattern with coloured spacer bars to suit your requirements. Pilkington "K" glass and Activ Self Cleaning glass are also available.
- Our Sealed Units comply with - European
- Standard EN1279-2 & to Document L (where required)
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Fast Lead Time - Standard 2 x 4mm units manufactured within 2-3 working days
- Delivery service available
- Can be manufactured with various glass types to achieve a chosen U Value or obscured glass. Shaped units also available.
Manufactured on-site to the highest standards
Standard or shaped units with your choice of glass type can be manufactured at our Kent Blaxill site to be picked up. If you're within our delivery range, we can also deliver your product directly to site to then be installed by yourself or a suitable contractor.
Finished how you want
We stock double glazed units with a leaded light effect, as pictured above right. We can also supply units available as Shaped, Georgian Bar, Lead Light Effect, Dummy Bar, Argon Filled, manufactured from standard float glass or Pilkington K, Toughened, Softcoat Low E, Antisun.
Sealed Unit Features:
- 6mm, 8mm, 10mm,12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm & 20mm cavity
- Spacer in Gold, Silver, Bronze, Black and White
- Leaded to standard grid or your own design
- Georgian Bars (18mm or 25mm) in White or Brown
- Pilkington "K" Glass available
- Pilkington Activ Self Cleaning Glass available
- Full Range of Pilkington patterns
- Shaped and stepped units
- Fire resistant units made to order
- Argon gas filled units available.
Large or small projects with standard or specialist units supplied to site
Westminster, London as pictured above right.
Purpose made joinery glazed with curved double glazed units incorporating low E (heat retaining) glass.
The Georgian window design is created by 'dummy' glazing bars within the sealed unit.
Domestic projects supplied, large or small
As pictured on the right, the glass supplied for the roof was a combination of Low E and Bronze Antisun glass sealed double glazed units.
We can manufacture bespoke glass for oak joinery windows and doors including shaped, sealed double glazed units.
If you would like further information and to discuss your requirements, please call 01206 216000.
We are open 7am - 5pm, Monday to Friday and Saturdays 8am - 5pm.
Alternatively click on the Enquire Online button below and one of our friendly sales team will reply by email.