Our high quality PVCu windows & doors can be manufactured to your specfications ready to be collected from Kent Blaxill. If you're within our delivery range, we can also deliver the units direct to your site to be installed by a suitable contractor or tradesman.
Meets Doc L of Building Regulations
- Sculptured edges on all sections
- Profiles manufactured to British Standards BS EN 12608:2003
- These windows will never rust, rot or warp and will never need painting
- The front to back dimensions of these windows (70mm) matches that of timber, making it possible to replace old timber frames with ease and efficiency
- Concealed gaskets
- 28mm Sealed Units
- Internally beaded and multi chambered profile for security and to reduce heat loss
- Latest security shootbolt and deadbolt mechanisms
- Colours: White or 3 woodgrain finishes: Mahogany, Light Oak or Cherry. Or a combination of white one side and woodgrain the other side!
- FENSA Registered - the industry gold standard for replacement windows and doors.
If you would like further information and to discuss your requirements, please call 01206 216000.
We are open 7am - 5pm, Monday to Friday and Saturdays 8am - 5pm.
Alternatively click on the Enquire Online button below and one of our friendly sales team will reply by email.