Sadolin Superdec Opaque Wood Protection
A highly durable water-based exterior paint, ideal for cladding and exterior joinery.
Sadolin Superdec has an opaque finish that erodes naturally through weathering, despite this it still has an exceptional level of durability with up to 8 years of protection that resists cracking, peeling and flaking by remaining flexible and durable.
Sadolin Superdec can be applied to new timber or previously stained or painted surfaces, it’s ideal for use when a complete change of colour is desired or as a maintenance product where the existing surface has become weathered and uneven in appearance.
This exterior paint is self-priming and self-undercoating however is it recommended that you use a blocking primer prior to painting to avoid resin and extractive discolouration of the coating.
- Ideal for all exterior timber where an opaque finish is desired (except decking).
- Formulated for windows, doors, conservatories and cladding.
- Up to 8 years of protection.
- Self-priming and self-undercoating.
- Drying time: 1 hour touch dry, Recoatable after 16 hours.
- Est Coverage on planed softwood: Up to 10m²/litre