Did you know? Kent Blaxill means business!
- To give you an idea of the capacity of our Colchester site, we handled the following in 2014:
- 42,000 25kg bags of cement – roughly the weight of 83 Routemaster double decker buses.
- 30,000m2 of 100mm blocks – 7.4 acres, more than our entire Colchester branch site.
- 155,000m 4” x 2” sawn timber – 91 miles! From Colchester to Peterborough.
- 190,000m of tile batten – 119 miles! From Colchester to the outskirts of Oxford.
- 5,500 tons of aggregates – Enough to fill two Olympic-sized swimming pools, with change.
- 49,000m2 of 12.5mm plasterboard – Over nine American football fields.