This is a family-owned business with twenty one sites across the East of England. They offer paint, timber, glass, ironmongery, tools, landscaping, building supplies and much, much more. They are also known as a leading kitchen and bathroom specialist since 1963. The showrooms have since built up an enviable reputation for quality and service and they specialise in helping customers find the right products, at a price that suits them best.
And the role…
Joining us as a Marketing Manager at our head office in Colchester, you will manage and implement the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and ensure the marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, marketing materials and activities are all aligned to the company vision.
Key duties and responsibilities...
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement the marketing strategy in line with the company values
- Manage and oversee all marketing activities
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic & conversion
- Execute both traditional and innovative marketing strategies and demonstrate good ROI
- Overseeing and update the marketing budget
- Develop promotional material, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects
- Planning and implementing new service offerings
- Analyse the sales and marketing metrics
- Work closely with the Operations Director, Managing Director and Senior team to ensure that all campaigns are aligned to overall strategy, corporate brand/product and services positioning and messages
- Update and maintain website
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Proven work experience in a Marketing Manager role
- Ecommerce experience highly desirable
- Experience within the full marketing mix is essential
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and social media
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, CRO, CMS, web design, PPC, video, etc
- Qualifications(s) within Marketing highly desirable, however qualified by experience will be considered
- Understanding of a retail and trade business
- Copywriting experience is highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus scheme, a contributory pension scheme plus generous staff discount.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday
- Great Working Environment
- On-site Parking